Greenspec objectives and guarantees
GREENSPEC'S OBJECTIVES FOR HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE
At Greenspec we aim to make products that suit your needs. Our objectives are to keep to this goal and at the same time also protect the environment.
We do this in the way we produce our products. Greenspec aims to give you options to use the software to save energy. We will help you in trying to use CO2, light, water and fertilizers in the most economical way in your greenhouse. This will have a double benefit for the environment and for your own productivity. Software for any new development in the direction of conserving energy and water has our full attention.
This means for the hardware:
- We make products with a long lifetime, good functionality.
- The production at Synspec is done according the Iso9001 for quality and Iso14001 for environmental standards.
- So the electronic boards are lead-free. And also the optical fibre consumes little energy.
The Greenspec objective for the software:
- We design a software that helps you to regulate and control your greenhouse in an optimal way.
- So we make software that helps you to save light, CO2, energy, water and other resources. With Greenspec your greenhouse is more environmentally friendly.
- The software works in a stable way and warns you in case of problems.
- We help you by developing beter remote control, to helo you save time checking alarms and solve easily any problems.
GREENSPEC GUARANTEE AND DISCLAIMER
The guarantee for the Greenspec products is described in our general terms and conditions. You can read them on the website.
Disclaimer: here the link to the disclaimer.
We have also deposited the terms and conditions at the KvK at Rotterdam. Besides that you can download them here.
Changing settings in the software
It is very important that you do not make any changes in the software that you do not fully understand. The Greenspec objective is that you feel free to ask assistance any time you have doubts or want to check out a new idea. Please contact your installer in case you have any doubts. The installer will always contact us if they have any questions on settings.Here is the link to the